Contributors

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Arrived in London!



This post may be a short one since I've been so busy with preparations and traveling. So... we have arrived in London with all our luggage (including the guitar which arrived in great shape). I'll post details on how I packed and traveled with my guitar when I have a chance.I have created a page for my guitars and gear, and I'm in the process of creating pages for the places we travel to along with contact information where you can reach me. I am also linking this blog to my YouTube channel where I will be posting videos about traveling, music, and DIY projects, so check it out. I do have one update about the guitar I am taking with me. I have made a homemade feedback buster from the lid of a can of folgers coffee. Check out the guitar and gear page for more info. If I have time I'll post a DIY video and an entire post about the feedback buster. It's really easy and really beneficial  for anyone that has a smaller guitar with a smaller sound hole. We are getting settled into London this week and next week we will be in Paris for my wife me's 1st wedding anniversary, but I'll try to post as regularly as I can. Keep checking back because I have a lot of cool guitar and travel stuff I'll be posting soon.

-Peghead
Email Me
Talk more about guitar stuff on twitter: Peghead3x3



No comments:

Post a Comment