Contributors

Sunday, August 3, 2014

First post!!!

Hello World Wide Web. I would like to take advantage of the first post of my new blog to introduce myself and talk a little about what this blog is about. I am a young professional working in the field of geomatics and mapping. I'm from a little town just outside of metro Atlanta (Georgia, USA). I love music, traveling, antiques, the outdoors, my job, God and my church, my family, cars/trucks and anything manly. I am married to a wonderful woman who is very supportive of my career and hobbies. Just a few months ago my wife got an opportunity to go to school for archaeology in London. We both love traveling and have always wanted to live abroad, so this is a dream come true for us. It's not only a great opportunity for us to advance our careers, but also to take some chances and go for our dreams. Besides traveling, I love playing and listening to music. I love all types of music from old fashioned delta blues to heavy metal to country to worship music in church. I play guitar and sing, and I have written some original stuff of my own. I would still consider myself a moderate-beginner guitar player. I have never been serious about it and I haven't really played in public much. But I have decided to change that and really go for my dream to becoming a working musician. I want to put my music out there where people can hear it and appreciate it. I hope to take advantage of this opportunity we have been given to travel and to follow my dreams of being a musician. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my experiences, and establish a connection with my readers that will allow for a mutual learning experience. And also to encourage other traveling musicians who are considering going for similar dreams. Feel free to comment and give advice or ask for advice or just say what's on your mind. I look forward to writing and to connecting with anyone reading this blog.

-Peghead
Email Me
Talk more about guitar stuff on twitter: Peghead3x3



No comments:

Post a Comment